Bay Area rapper "The Jacka" (Shaheed Akbar) was killed in Oakland on Feb. 2.
- Black Students Paint UC Berkeley’s “Big C” the colors Red, Black, Green
- Afro House host Fulbright Scholars, discusses #BlackLivesMatter, Civil Rights Movement
- From #Oakland2NYC: Black Brunch at Jack London Square
- Black Activists Claim Space on 4th Street in Berkeley
- Muslim panel on police brutality, CIA torture, racism
- Black students at UC Berkeley react to noose hanging
- Felony charges dropped against Cal graduate
- Police Arrest Cal Alum, Activist Kyle McCoy in Berkeley
One of Forbes most Powerful 100 Women, Dr. Gayle discusses health care, innovation, and solving poverty.
Zoey Dela Creme's new vlog about the Welcome Black BBQ at UC Berkeley.
- The Meaning of Fourth of July to the Negro
- #FelonCrushFriday: Jeremy Meeks, Mugshots, and Mass Incarceration
- #BlackatCal vlog by @zoeydelacreme
- Winning the War against Terrorism in Africa
- 2014 Black Senior Weekend at UC Berkeley
- Black Graduation: Marching to the beat of a Different Drum
- Helene Gayle speaks at Haas Business School
- Have you ever had Black Thoughts?
Terrorism is rising on the African continent. Regional coordination by African governments will protect the population and prevent invasions from the West.
- Reality Checks: The Afrikan’s American Dream
- Health Issues and Innovations to Our Problems
- The Unspoken Divide Between Black Communities
- Breaking Down Afrikan Stereotypes: What types of questions should we ask?
- Say my Name: Reintroducing Fikreselam Habebo
- Preserving Our Culture, Our Legacy
- Honor Mandela by Carrying on his Work
- Honor Nelson Mandela by fighting injustice